CTSTGWWSAGAEC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outside the House

4 posters

Go down

Outside the House Empty Outside the House

Post  Naomi Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:55 pm

The endless forests and mountains stretch on for... like a really really long distance. Perfect for flying. Wink
Naomi
Naomi
Admin

https://ctstgwwsagaec.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Outside the House Empty Re: Outside the House

Post  Alex Wed May 18, 2011 6:15 pm

Alexxxxxx (is dramatically entering NOW.... so siriusly, i know i took long enough, but whatevs. I'm cool enough to have taken foreverrrrr XD):

I struggled to keep myself in the air. The rain was coming down hard, blending with the tears of frustration and fear that were already streaming down my cheeks, making it even more difficult to see. I'd been separated from the others almost immediately after we'd left. I had no idea where I was, or where I was going, I was simply following my gut instinct. I knew I couldn't keep going for much longer, but I had to try. I saw what I thought was light up ahead, and went lower down, just above the trees, to see if I could tell the source. I felt a burning pain in my side as I swooped down, and realized I'd cut myself earlier as the torrential rain pounded on what I presumed was an open wound. I didn't really want to check, and straightened myself out, letting my wings shield my side, but the damage was done. I was positive the pain wasn't stopping any time soon. Exhaustion was finally beginning to set in, confirming my need to land soon. Finally I reached the source of the light, it was a house. I could only hope the inhabitants were friendly. I gradually declined, touching the wet, squishy ground only seconds later. My balance was off from flying for so long, but in a few minutes, if I didn't get rest, it wouldn't matter anyway.

(TADA! XD Naomi, you can love me for FINALLY replying, now Smile )
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Thu May 19, 2011 7:53 pm

(AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I TOTALLY LOVE YOU! lolz *tackles with a super duper dinormous hug of luv* lolz <3<3<3 Now I just need someone else to reply so we can get outside to you! <3 >.>)
Naomi
Naomi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maximum Ride Tue May 24, 2011 1:12 am

(Totally feel like that was directed at me... Wink So sorry!!! See? To show my devotion, I especially got on just to reply to this site because I don't have time (patience) to reply to the others.)
Maximum Ride
Maximum Ride

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Tue May 24, 2011 7:10 am

(lolz I admire your devotion ^.^ *tackles with a super duper dinormous hug of luv*)
Naomi
Naomi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Mon May 30, 2011 11:32 am

Fang: My eyes adjusted to the darkness until I spotted something on the ground. "Do you see that Max?" I shouted over the rain pointing. We all started running towards it. The rain weighed me down especially my wings. I knelt down in the mud beside whatever it was. It was a girl. I turned her over to see her face.

Nudge: I followed Fang and Max and was trying to distinguish who the person lying on the ground was...until Naomi ran past me.

Naomi: I knew that face. Even if it was drenched in mud and rain. "Alex?" I cried.
Naomi
Naomi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:25 pm

Sky: "ALEX!?" I got a closer look at the girl and low-and-behold it's her.

Angel: Wow she's like us. Three new Avian-Americans in a short period of time.

Iggy: Who's Alex? And how do Naomi and Sky know her?
Sky
Sky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:10 pm

I blinked, my vision clearing up a little as I got the water off my eyelashes. "Sky? Naomi? Wow... I... guess I'm pretty lucky aren't I?" I smiled half-heartedly. "Are you two okay?" I asked, not really paying attention to the others. Focusing on the two people I knew and wanted to talk to was taking the little reserve energy I had left.
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:15 pm

Naomi: "Yeah, we're fine... Don't worry. You'll be okay too soon." I looked at the others with a sense of urgency. "We need to get her inside."

Fang: I nodded feeling sympathy toward their situation. I picked up the girl they called Alex and started heading toward the house, fighting against the rain and wind.
Naomi
Naomi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maximum Ride Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:48 pm

Max: I watched the exchange between Naomi, Sky, and Alex. How many more "friends" did Sky and Naomi have that were attempting to escape?
Maximum Ride
Maximum Ride

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:16 am

Alex: I gritted my teeth as I was lifted off the ground. I wanted to protest, and say that I was fine, that I could walk. The thing was, I didn't think I could. "Be careful," I muttered, remembering my side as it was exposed again. I could tell it was healing a little, but I didn't know how bad it was yet.
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:26 pm

Fang: I rolled my eyes at her gratitude but stoppped myself from saying anything aloud. I knew she must be in quite a bit of pain even though I hadn't heard her story.

Naomi: I gave Alex a pained look when she spoke. She was pratically choking her words. "Everything will be alright..." I whispered through the rain. More so to convince myself than anyone else. As I took in our entire situation, I wondered if it could get any worse... I hoped I hadn't jinxed it.

TO THE HALLS!!! AWAAAAAYYYYYY!
Naomi
Naomi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down